|Year : 2017 | Volume
| Issue : 2 | Page : 133-135
Komal Agarwal1, Anupam Das2, Rashmi Sarkar3
1 Department of Dermatology, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam, India
2 Department of Dermatology, KPC Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
3 Department of Dermatology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
|Date of Web Publication||1-Dec-2017|
“Prerana”, 19, Phoolbagan, Kolkata - 700086, West Bengal
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
Agarwal K, Das A, Sarkar R. Pigmentcross 2. Pigment Int 2017;4:133-5
Clues to PIGMENTCROSS 2
4. Flagellate pigmentation is seen in ____________.
5. _____________ is derived from Streptomyces tsukubaensis.
6. Emotional trauma and repression leading to rapid extension of vitiliginous lesions are referred to as which type of vitiligo?
8. Most common cause of chemical leukoderma in India is ____________.
13. “Mal morado” is an inflammatory rash accompanied by hyperpigmentation; this is a feature of which infection?
16. A syndrome associated with albinism and deafness is ____________.
17. Acquired bilateral nevus of Ota like macules are known as ____ nevus.
18. The first detailed description of lichen planus pigmentosus was given by __________ in 1974.
19. Melanocytic nevus with surrounding dermatitis is known as ___________ nevus.
20. Banana-shaped collagen fibers in papillary dermis are seen in __________.
1. Grey Turner’s sign, Fox’s sign, and Cullen’s sign are pigmentation changes observed in which condition?
2. “Collier stripes” are distinctive marks seen in persons of which occupation?
3. In vitiligo, retina has a ___________ appearance.
7. A depigmentary disorder due to mutation of KIT gene with a negative DOPA reaction is ____________.
9. Psoralea corylifolia seeds contain a compound which is used to treat leukoderma; the compound is ____________.
10. Rate-limiting enzyme in melanin synthesis is ____________.
11. _________ is a glycosylated hydroquinone extracted from bearberry plant.
12. Venue of the ninth conference of Asian Society of Pigment Cell Research is ____________.
14. Blue-gray pigmentation of light-exposed areas due to gold is known as ____________.
15. Most common pigment anomaly of Waardenburg syndrome is ____________.
Please mail your answers to [email protected] Kindly note the following:
- Mention the answers in legible handwriting.
- Write your name, affiliation, designation, and postal address.
Two of the persons sending correct answers would be selected on the basis of lottery and awarded cash prizes and certificates.
ANSWERS TO PIGMENTCROSS 1
Winners of PIGMENTCROSS 1 are
- Dr. Sumit Sethi, New Delhi
- Dr. Rakesh Bharti, Amritsar
Others who have sent correct answers are mentioned below:
- Dr. Sandeep Kaur, Ludhiana
- Dr. Anand Toshniwal, Hyderabad
- Dr. Akhilesh Shukla, New Delhi
- Dr. Priyankar Misra, Burdwan
- Dr. Tarannum Imtiyaz, Kolkata